söndag 24 juni 2012

TRUE FEELINGS

If your feelings were from the soul, you would have found me, you let me go. If your feelings were true you would have seen your child in me, but you saw it in someone else. The body always wants to go back where it has been, but the soul knows ... I know I can not live with the soul completely out, but I follow it now. When you feel alone and abandoned, you will find a partner to fill your emptiness, your body chooses. Now that I have found my soul, I understand, you meet so many men and you see the look on their face that they want something more ... it's the body they want to give pleasure, they forget that we have a soul. My soul fills me, I don't seek love, I don't seek my soul, I don't seek a father to the future child ... I want to see in your eyes, you ... that you fill yourself with your own love, where I will find myself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar