tisdag 19 juni 2012

OBSTACLE OR PROBLEMS..

We see everything as an obstacle or problems in our lives. Other people want to teach you a "lesson" about life .. Want to teach you to live " the right way". Many of us let them do it, even though we are aware that they do it. But eventually, life will show them new perspectives in their lives, that life is not a "lesson" ... Only knowlege. If somebody wants to teach me a "lesson", It feels it´s  more about their ego that cries out for help. Nature has show me this "I am grateful for your advice, but choose to move on".  If I stay, I will be drawn into their obstacles and problems wich does not exist. When I walk alone in nature I understand, that in nature there are is no energy called obstacles, lessons or problems .. Only present, and knowledge. Each footstep in nature brings me closer to myself, to my body, I understands that the body works in the rhythm of nature . When the body receives the same renosance as nature it feels good, you're laughing quietly in an inner harmony.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar