torsdag 14 juni 2012

TO A BEAUTIFUL LILY

Today I met a friend of nature, we talked a few hours about nature, she changed my life. She is 18 years but when she talks the soul whispers, when someone changes your life there is no age, race or status. I have been thinking of the food we eat, what am I buying? I am a vegetarian, have been for 19 years, why I do not eat meat .. I do not like meat and my body can not digest meat. She reminded me of animals been slaughtered without care, it is so stressful and we buy a stressed, beaten and tired meat that ends up in our body. Will there be any nourishment in the meet for the body or does it becomes a toxin that creates acid in our body ... What does the acid do to your body, joints, organs and the liquid will not do well in you. This is a thought for me, want to feel good and create better conditions for my body. We all want meat that has been treated with care, that gives us nourishment and not toxins. Why do we create more food than we can eat ... Sugar is like cocaine, we can not live without it, we are dependent on sugar. If you go to the supermarket  everything contains sugar, for me sugar is acid ... I want to remove sugar completely from my food, long way to go. All products containing Aspartame is pure poison to our body. We talked about fishery where they lay their thousands long nets to fish our food, in the net they will be dolphins and old turtles who die in vain and many other marine animals. Why can we not fish in smaller quantities, do we need those quantities of fish ... She made me think about switching to raw food for my wellbeing and my body. As we said "we can not change the world, but we can change ourselves." My soul is filled with joy to meet youngs there the soul whispers in them... You are beautiful Lily, you taught me that ants do not sleep ... they work and work that the elephant drink over 100 liters of water per day ... Thank you! Today my soul spoke :))))

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar