fredag 15 juni 2012

ENCOUNTER

Four people have left their mark in me and they have been my teachers. Kahlil Gibran is my spirit partner, every time I need to remind the body that there is a soul, his poems pops up. I read them over and over again, when I'm done, I have a red nose and swollen eyes and a joyful soul. Rilke is my spirit friend in the dark, with him, I reach the darkness there everything is calm. Marie Curie is my spirit's sister, she has taught me physics and chemistry of colors, that everything contains a pattern. She showed me that one has a soul husband, when no one did believed in her, her husband was at her side and never hesitated to believe in her dream. They work together, they were two pillars ... they were yin and yang. Anais Nin is my spirit sister she taught me the body's passion, that the body does not need a lot of movement to reach ecstasy. She taught me to listen is better than talking. These people have influenced me and many others, so it is with everyone you meet. Each encounter is unique in your life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar