söndag 10 juni 2012

THE CHILD

There is no doubt, I have known you have been around for years now. I will not carry you, we will be like two pillars. I know you want to be free, you do not want to live in religions, philosophies, color, borders, or doubt. I've lived in all of this, it has given me the skin I have now, but when I was in nothingness was I in everything. My name will not be "mother", it will be the one I got when I came into the world, that is what  you going to say, than you will know my whispered name. There is no doubt, my body is beginning to change to welcome you. I can not take away your pain, but can show you how to look beyond the pain, I can not take away your tears, but can show you what to do with them, when you fall, I can not carry you, but can show you how to rise up .. You will not be my child, you will be a soul who wants to find himself. To you who live in peace..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar