fredag 15 juni 2012

THE BENCH OF JEALOUSY

What does jealousy with You ... limit the one you "love", the universe always want to have a balance... You can not prevent what will happen. Jealousy makes you slide apart from your partner and you're scaring away the one you "love". Look at me, I want to travel, I want go where I want, have male friends, love my pet, my family... Jealousy will take away all of this things, bit by bit, than you have emptiness. Now I know, if a feel the energy of jealousy I go and do not look back . Every day we make choices, whether it's our or others', we make them. One thing I know now, that no one knows you so well than the person who looks at you every day in the mirror. One day, you sit at a bench an thinking whose choice was it I took, my friend, my mom, my sister ... who .. Then you realize that you have always listened to voices from outside, but never from the inside... your heart.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar