söndag 10 juni 2012

In my soul there is children

In my soul there is children, this is my soul, body and heart..


Along the way,  I have met men, but never seen it their eyes that they want you to be the mother of their children. The journey has been tough, painful, magical, fun and full of knowledge. For some years I have thought about going to a sperm bank, it took 4-5 years to reach to this decision, I want to be single parent ... to be inseminated. I've read a lot about this and in my soul I feel peacefulness, joy and this is right for now. This is what is called living in the moment :) ... I want to thank you all who donate their eggs and sperm, you do not know how much love, care and pleasure you give us. Thank you for being there, my soul embraces you, thank you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar