tisdag 29 november 2011

WHISPER OF LOVE

I do not miss you, when I think of you, your spirit it´s here with me. Thank you for giving me the joy that comes from within. Your love makes me grow strong, from the inside and out, I can feel the universe. The tranquility is present with me, you speak to me with a whisper and say "There are no wrongs, there are no boundaries, your soul knows and can lead you if you live in the present." I've chased love, to feel validated as a woman, that this love would make me whole ... Nobody can make you whole if you do not cooperate with your soul, to take the plunge into the unknown that is your soul ... To release control is part of the trip. It's not a must, it's a whisper from our soul that they want to exist. Today I love you with all my soul, today I feel you more than ever ... peace in yourself.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar