måndag 7 november 2011

JOURNEY TO I AM..

Some trips have been made, the most difficult journey has been to myself. There are two sides of me that is like water and oil, until now, I have not been able to mix these ... but the journey that brought me to India and to the old energies, taught me not to mix them they have their own form and strength. Let them be there, do not choke and quiet them, they are there for a reason. When you want to control, stifle and blend these energies that is when everything seems upside down. Let these energy be and  their job is to flourish in understanding and harmony. It is the water who try to keep things and the oil to get rid of everything, in positive state these works together. As twins that are completely different, yet equally in love and harmony.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar