torsdag 10 november 2011

I AM IN NOTHING

I am in nothing, there is no emotion, can not feel. But still, I feel more alive in this energy which is slow, and everything falls into place. You are listening to others with humility and understanding, just as you listen to your soul. Now, the words do not hurt you, they transform to something else, you know what the other thinks and wants to say The energy that do not have words becomes visible to you. It felt weird at first, because you've never been there, nature, people, things and the universe seems closer ... you worry not for tomorrow, because the energy is not in you. It feels like you are in a trance but still perceive everything, your body speaks to you and you listen, you have a dialogue that you've never had before. I am grateful for this feeling / energy that is present with me now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar