tisdag 8 november 2011

MY JOURNEY WITH EGO

My soul has always had a desire to evolve with the universe, to exist in this nothing where everything is .. By going through each stage as a human being, to be in the ego has taught me more than I will ever learn as a person. My journey has taught me to see everything in three dimensional, to embrace every energy that exists and is. Have learned to live with the ego that is our foundation stone in order to survive, but we have to learn to fly above the ego and affirm what it wants to tell us, the ego teaches us to be humans and to be here and now. Once we get along with this energy you can see this three dimensional and takes part of the learning that the ego has. Do not argue with the ego, do not take away the ego, do not ignore it, accept it with open arms, let it be a part of you just as your soul is. We can never get rid of the ego with we can live in harmony, remember that the ego is the knowledge that is valuable to your development. Thank you my friend, that you are in my life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar