måndag 14 november 2011

THIS IS A DREAM

Yesterday I dreamt of two men, each with a tiger at their side. One man was slightly younger than the other, they wanted to invite me into their home. I visited the young man and his tiger, the tiger was like a cat, cuddly and playful. I felt calm and the man was a little old for his age ... old soul. When I visited the older man, he had a tiger in a cage in the car, as soon as we reached the box, he became aggressive and desperate. The man wanted me to come into his home, but I refused to go in, something told me that I would listen to his tiger ... he was not satisfied with his treatment. This man was self-righteous, lived in this energy of revenge ... His tiger was desperate to get out and live. I understand now that the tiger is their spiritual energy. This is a dream…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar