måndag 28 november 2011

THE SILENCE WITHOUT WORDS

Every day you are in me, we work together ... Every day you teach me to live in this body, you are in this unconditional love that is endless and available to all. You wipe my tears, my doubts, you are here in this "I am" ... Every day I surprised myself that I have this depth, then you are there and says "it has always been there, there's so much in you. Feel the universe, so are all of you, you are". You help me to write the most beautiful verses about my soul. Everybody can point the finger towards someone else, but those fingers will never point to themselves. Everything starts with you and spread further through the energy that reaches all the souls ... Why is the silence that can speak without words, it is in this silence that fills the whole you. There you can speak to “ I AM”…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar