söndag 27 maj 2012

TO MY ELOISE..

A story that never gets old..

Three men rode as never before, all three wanted to come first to the castle, where the famous Eloise was. All three knew who she was, she had changed their lives in one way or another. Nearby the castle was a man who where fishing, he released his catch immediately back into the water. All three men where curious, and all three agreed to stop and ask this strange man, why did he let the fish into the water again. Three man; Why will you throw your catch back into the water? The man said; It is not the caught one finds pleasure in, it is when you release it. All three man looked at each other, one made a sign with his hand that the man was crazy. The man looks up and ask them; Where are you going? The three men; To the castle where Eloise should choose a man.. The man; Now´s it time again and smiles. The three men; What? The man; Yes, You who sits on the brown horse wants to own her body, You who sits on the reddish horse wants to own her heart, and You who sits on the grey one wants to own her body and heart. The three man laughed, because it was the truth. The man continues to look at them and say; You body, you may take her body, You heart, you may take her heart, You body and heart, may take her body and heart and reach deeper than the other two for a while. Then I´m here waiting for her. The three man look at the man with amazement and says; You are sitting in the same horse and they laugh, how long have you been waiting? The man; I have no horse, do not need a horse in the silence. I´ve been waiting for several thousand of years. The three men were amazed and cries out; Several thousand years!! The Body; No way a waite so long, the are other bodies to conquer. The Heart; There are other hearts that needs love. The Body and heart; It is too long for my body and heart, they will die without love. The man; I´ve been where you are now several times, but when the soul whispers in the silence, everything stands still.. You are in your essence, where everything is. In the silence there she is, you will always be where she is. I share her pain, fears, joy, life and love. I know when You body leaves her, she goes inside herself and feel lost. I feel You heart when you leave her, she is hurt for a while, but she moves on. I feel You body and heart when you leave her, she´s not herself, you have changed her and it takes several years to get back. When i leave her, she has chosen it and I will always be there, we are never separated. The three men say; You have sat too long in one place, it´s time to move on. It is obvious thet she does not want you, you are wasting your time. Without waiting for the man to reply, the rode away. But the man answers them anyway; I´ve ridden thousands of years, I have been the body, the heart, the body and heart in many rounds, but she has always been there, sharing my freedom. We do not wait, we are free to evolve through all these stages, to the day when the soul falls into the silent and does speak.. Then I know that it´s time. All these fish that I am releasing they are these souls that i have conquered with the body, the heart, the body and heart. It gives peace and you are in the presence.. To you my free Eloise, I embrace You

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar