torsdag 17 maj 2012

LOCHLAN AND YUMI

Who are you? - Your other half.

Have we met before? In many lives and in other dimensions.


What do you want? - Be Near You.


Why does it hurt? - My love, it is my love for you in many lives.


Should not it be nice this feeling? - Our souls are ready for this love, but your body is rejecting this feeling.


Why am I scared? - My love opens you to the universe, where you will find you and this makes you afraid.


What should I do? - Being in the being, enjoy, let the warm of the sun take care of you. Let the mind rest in light of the sun.


Why do I float? - You are in the mind, let the mind rest.


I drown! - You find yourself in doubt.


I can fly! - You are in the being.


I love you! - I embrace you, welcome home!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar