onsdag 30 maj 2012

MEETINGS

A THOUGHT

Each meeting gives meaning to your life ... These meetings, which other people have arranged and told them who you are and what you do and when you meet them, they  pretend to not remember who you are, these makes you sad and withdraw into yourself. You, yes you, you know who you are ... Please, what are you trying to do ...



When I was in India I met a young woman in the Taj Mahal, our eyes met and we could not stop staring at each other , I walked up to her and before I could say anything, she said, You are a seeker like me and you have come here to find you. Those words meant a lot for my soul. We went on without creating earthly ties, our souls learned to let go without feeling sad .. this meeting still fills my soul, thank you beautiful flower.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar