onsdag 14 september 2011

The purple soul

As I sat next to you last night and you shared with you, your soul. I wanted to write a poem for you.


" The purple soul "


I came into the world to grow and I did, maybe not the way I wanted. But here you have me, bruised, arms that are torn by needles. These needles gave me the peace to find myself, maybe not in the way I would have liked or others around me. My hatred grew for each day that passed, and then grew the need to be destructive to those who loved me, I was not worth loving. But now something happens in my life that alters my view of myself, I'm unique, I am strong, everything that has happened in my life has meaning. Maybe I'm old, has nothing or owns nothing, but I own my freedom to say no to needles and my old life, my soul is purple after all that I have gone through, they gave me a purple soul to help others in their path for their purple soul. This is me ..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar