lördag 24 september 2011

FOREVER

My soul knows that everything falls into place eventually, for the soul time does not exist, as it does for the body. How can you miss someone you never had .. These memories that the soul carries on from other lives and places, is still there... I have asked myself many times why are these memories there, I have found the answer, I love you .. but it is only words, you make me happy, angry, but most of all, you make me find myself. I know when you think of me, I know how sad you can be, I know when you get sick, you have shouted at me when you feel the worst. I've been at your side and I will be forever by your side. It is not my temple that carries these memories, they are in these Stragen of colors and spirals. Therefore exists the rainbow to remind us of the string of memories, many may have forgotten, but eventually everyone will remember. My Marduk, I'm here and I will be waiting for you, now and forever

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar