måndag 13 augusti 2012

A THOUSAND YEARS OF LOVE

Has wandered all over the universe, parallel worlds, decades of life .. Fragments of memories remain. How do we love, with our hearts? .. I know that this night like all the other nights, I lay and watched how you slept, how I was filled with a feeling called love .. The feeling gave me a taste of eternal peace, a half of me in you. The feeling made me realize if they took my heart from the body  I would continue to feel this feeling, for it was not in the heart but in my soul. You wake up, your beautiful dark eyes that were between sleep and reality look at me with your soul, you kissed me and in that kiss you did share your soul with me .. A thousand years have passed and I am still waiting to lie awake and feel this feeling again ... this is love for me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar