tisdag 10 april 2012

Spinning Around With My Soul

Sometimes you can not see behind the trees ... Sometimes you meet souls that blinds your mind, you let them do it. Many years ago I wrote a poem to a soul that is so close to me that we are aware of each other. This soul has been my enemy, my friend, my partner, my relatives, my owner. I loved this soul, i still do and always will. He was my best friend, we hurt each other, when this soul realized how much he loved this soul it was too late ... I wrote the poem because I knew it would be easier to understand how I felt. At the same time there was this other soul that was a reflection of my soul. I had waited so long for this soul that is reflection of my soul. I prepared for what was to come, dreams will always be with messages, my dreams warned me ... I did the opposite, I chose to listen to the pain and fear. That night when my soul was turned into darkness, it came out a different side to cope with the fear and pain ... the other was dead, it no longer existed. I had three boxes that I had not unpacked after the move, now I've done it, old books with poems, letters and a picture of my mother as my best friend had drawn for me, for my birthday 17.10.1997. All I can say it was not the body that was crying but my soul, beautiful poems, my question was "is it me who have written these poems." The only thing I can say is Earthly LOVE / Amor Vincit Omnia!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar