fredag 28 oktober 2011

GREGORIO

As long as I can remember, you have been with me, every hour and every second. When I was in the deepest, you were there and did not let me go. I shut you out for a period, but that you had already told me that it would happen, you said " Many tears will fall where they have not fallen, many scars will heal where they have not healed, we are here always. Many seasons of nature will change before we meet again, there will be changes that do not look like much for the world, but for you it's about meeting your soul, your presence in the universe, energies will change a transformation takes place in you and in the world. " I understand some, and sometimes it takes time to take the first step into the unknown. You build a wall with fear inside yourself that makes one bitter. I am grateful that you are in my life, I have developed and made ​​up with my past, thanks to you. Thank You!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar